Aaron Menuhin LLM
Head of Commercial Law
UK: +44 7926 763 056
DE: +49 177 267 6508
Equity Capital Markets
One of the most effective ways of raising finance for your company is to offer shares in the company to the public. The AIM market has always been seen as the stepping-stone to the Main Market and we can advise on and assist with bringing your company public through an IPO on AIM.
In order to list on AIM your company will need to satisfy a number of criteria but these remain less onerous that a Main Market listing. As your lawyers we will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the listing with the broker (NOMAD), your company and the broker’s lawyers;
- Conducting a due diligence on your company to make sure it satisfies the AIM criteria and remedy anything that is non-compliant or may hinder investor interest such as terms of employment contracts, company constitution, onerous contracts and so on;
- Listing your company as a Plc as the first formal step before the AIM listing;
- Drafting the documentation required to list and advise the directors of the implications of listing;
- Negotiating the listing documentation;
- Preparing the company for admittance to AIM and the CREST trading platform;
If you are interested in reading more please see below our market update on AIM.