It is important to take specialist legal advice in relation to any commercial property transaction, to minimise any risks to your business. We have a team of Commercial Property Solicitors who are dedicated to provide the highest level of technical advice and assistance throughout the process.
Areas that we cover
Commercial property transactions can often become quite complex. It is therefore important that you instruct a solicitor who can deal with every part of the transaction. Whether it be resolving planning issues, arranging commercial funding or preparing option agreements, Fairhurst Menuhin Solicitors are able to help you every step of the way
The following are just some of the property transactions that we undertake:
- Auction purchases and sales
- Purchase and sale of freehold or leasehold commercial property
- Sale and Lease back
- Advice both to Landlords and Tenants
- Acquisition of property, development and subsequent Sell-Off
- Option agreements, overage, conditional contracts and promotion agreements
- Planning agreements and developmental infrastructure agreements
- Secured lending for Institutional lenders and Private Equity Providers
- Licensing applications
- Self Invested Pension Plans (SIPPs)
- Land transactions involving Charities and Local Councils
Why choose us?
We have act for a wide range of businesses, individuals and non-profit organisations in relation to a range of commercial transactions from property development and commercial mortgages to acquisitions of pubs, retail units or play centres. Regardless of the size of your business or the complexity of the transaction, we are at your service to provide you with peace of mind.
Fairhurst Menuhin Solicitors retain long standing relationships with their clients and have an excellent track record in acting on commercial property transaction.