At FM&C we are always looking for talented and dedicated people to join our growing Team. We are looking to recruit the following positions:
We recruit qualified lawyers throughout the year from all areas of expertise. At the moment we are looking to grow our commercial law department and our international trade department. We also have the following vacancies:
Criminal / Family Solicitor
Department: Criminal / Family
Experience: The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor or CILEX.
We are looking to recruit a Criminal / Family Solicitor in our Newmarket office. This position will be offered on a full time and permanent basis. Whilst the position is for a solicitor who has practical legal experience in both family and criminal law, we would welcome applicants who practice in either area.
As a member of our Newmarket team your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide a quality, tailored and supportive legal service to a range of clients.
- Act as Duty Solicitor for our LAA Crime Contract
- Assist current clients with their specific needs.
Experience: Previous conveyancing experience in a legal office is required.
We are currently looking to appoint a Conveyancing Assistant to be based in our Newmarket office on a permanent basis.
As a member of our Conveyancing team your key responsibilities will include:
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed by the Conveyancer.
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To assist Conveyancers in the processing of matters on a timely and cost effective basis
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer
- To attend to clients, taking instructions, and conducting letter and telephone enquiries as necessary
- Answering incoming telephone calls and allocating them to the fee earners
- Preparing conveyancing quotes and sending the same to future clients
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Office Manager
If any of the above roles interest you, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org