At FM&C we are always looking for talented and dedicated people to join our growing Team. We are looking to recruit the following positions:
We recruit qualified lawyers throughout the year from all areas of expertise. At the moment we are looking to grow our commercial law department and our international trade department. We also have the following vacancies:
Criminal / Family Solicitor
Department: Criminal / Family
Experience: The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor or CILEX.
We are looking to recruit a Criminal / Family Solicitor in our Newmarket office. This position will be offered on a full time and permanent basis. Whilst the position is for a solicitor who has practical legal experience in both family and criminal law, we would welcome applicants who practice in either area.
As a member of our Newmarket team your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide a quality, tailored and supportive legal service to a range of clients.
- Act as Duty Solicitor for our LAA Crime Contract
- Assist current clients with their specific needs.
Receptionist / Secretary
Experience: Previous office or secretarial experience in a legal office is required.
We are currently looking to appoint a Receptionist to be based in our Haverhill office on a temporary basis.
As a member of our Haverhill team your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with team members to ensure document production and postal activities/duties are carried out and delivered effectively
- Greeting client’s in the Office Reception area and dealing with their enquiries
- Answering incoming telephone calls and allocating them to the fee earners
- Preparing conveyancing quotes and sending the same to future clients
- Assisting fee earners in closing and archiving files
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
We are now taking applications for Training Contracts to start immediately. Accordingly, you must have completed the Legal Practice Course obtaining a distinction.
At FM&C we offer our trainees first hand exposure to contentious and non-contentious work within our various areas of expertise. We always look for committed trainees who have already developed some legal experience by either working as paralegals or through pro bono work.
If any of the above roles interest you, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org